This little thing is based on common troupes of how alphabets are used and little political commentary.
- Would always be confused (aaa…)
- Would try to make E see that they can BE together
- Would wonder if he should put I before E like the rest of his friends
- Would hate the shadow B left on as a child
- Would be very popular
- Would not appreciate being such a prominent bad word that even just saying F would directly imply swearing
- She is a good girl
- Wondering why silence has more H than S (Shhh…)
- Narcissistic little s#!*
- Would be sad enough to want to make others laugh
- Would hate that he I third more often than first (letter k is used as a third letter in words more often than as first)
- Less acceptable than G even if it is more fantasised
- Would be particular about running
- Would be a pessimist
- Would be sad that even though she is identical twin of zero, there is still fat shaming directed at her
- Would be utterly grateful about amount of her load that is lightened F and H being together
- Would be able to imagine what she would do anything without U
- Would be very cute. Definitely LOVES pink.
- Would be a silent and introverted person
- She spills everything. Such a butter finger.
- Sometimes he does favours to others, and sometimes others favour him
- Is a bit scary. Quite the mysterious person.
- Questions everything
- Pulled the short stick
- Does free work vowels for exposure
- Very fast. So many tech companies hire her for her short-term expertise.
Hello, everyone! If you liked this Rant, do check out the related posts. Comment and like if you would like to read more similar works from the author. And don’t forget to share this on your social media channels.
Mili is pen name of Ankita Maurya. She has a bachelor’s degree in psychology and economics and is currently pursuing her master’s. She is one of those obnoxious people who prefer to be behind the camera than in front of it.